Beard oil is one of the best-kept secrets in men's grooming products. Great beards don't take care of themselves and the best way to maintain a legendary beard is with a daily routine that includes a healthy dose of your favorite beard oil.
What Does Beard Oil Do?
For centuries, people have relied on natural oils to condition and replenish their hair. But these days, men forget that their beards require the same care and attention as the hair on the top of their heads -- and the result is wild whiskers, damaged hairs and disgustingly dry facial skin.
Beard oil restores your beard's natural oils, moisturizing and conditioning both your skin and facial hair. Used regularly, beard oil improves the appearance of your beard and helps prevent the kind of damage that can turn your beard into a scraggly mess.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER WHICH BEARD OIL IS RIGHT FOR YOUR BEARD.
How to Use Beard Oil
Believe it or not, there is a right way and a wrong way to apply beard oil. Slathering a fistful of oil on your beard and calling it good enough is okay, but it won't deliver the best results. For the best possible outcome, the essential oils have to penetrate your facial hair and reach the skin beneath your beard.
- Pour a small circle of Grandad John's Beard Oil or Bedford Blend Beard Oil into the palm of your hand.
- Gently work the oil into your beard, goatee or mustache, replenishing the natural oils that have been removed by your shampoo or beard wash.
- Groom and style your beard as normal, using a boar bristle brush or comb. (Beard oil makes this part of the process a lot easier.)
- Rinse excess oil from your hand with warm, soapy water.
- Head out into the world with your head held high, confident that your beard is ready for wherever life takes you.
More Beard Oil Tips
Still not sure how to use beard oil to take your beard to the next level? Here are a few bonus tips we've picked up over the years.
- Quality counts. There are a lot of beard oils on the market. But not all oils are created equal. The best beard oils use all-natural, pure essential oils. Why is that important? Because beard hair is coarse and pure essential oils are easier for coarser grades of human hair to absorb.
- Don't go overboard. A little beard oil goes a long way. If you're new to beard oil, you'll probably discover it doesn't take very much of it to lightly coat your beard and skin. Although we're happy to sell you more beard oil, we don't want you to waste your money by applying more oil than you really need.
- Develop a routine. A consistent, daily routine is your beard's best friend. Sporadic applications of beard oil are a temporary fix, so you'll need to develop a grooming pattern that involves applying beard oil at least once a day.
BUY MORRAL BROTHERS ALL-NATURAL BEARD OIL NOW!